I will happily do a giveaway if I think it’s a good fit for the peeps.
HERE’S THE DEAL:
- The prize has to have a retail value of at least $60
- I’ll need a blurb that you would like me to feature – around 200 – 300 words that I may edit and trim to fit my audience.
- I’ll need links to the images that I can feature – I prefer them to image attachments so I don’t have to resize them
- Links to your main page, product page, and any social media you’d like to include: Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest are the most popular
- I will gladly feature your Facebook and Twitter pages as additional enteries, but I won’t make them a mandatory to enter (I hate that and I suspect my readers do too).
- Contests run for a week and will be promoted on both Facebook and Twitter
- I will choose a random winner and send you their contact information so you can ship it to them directly.
- I prefer that the contests be open to everyone, but I will make the odd exception to North American or U.S. only contests
- Please send it all in one email. At the best of times I’m scattered and inefficient so it’s best not to test my ineptitude if you want your stuff to look good
If you’d like to know more about Pregnant Chicken, you can check out my stats.
Feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you have questions or would like to set up a giveaway.