I can’t imagine how hard it is to go back to work when you’re baby is small, let alone when you’re breastfeeding, so I was really impressed with the idea of the Devyn Bag.
It’s a carry all that acts as a purse, laptop holder, diaper bag and hot/cold insulator and, even though it doesn’t do dishes or protect you in a zombie apocalypse, I think it’s pretty smart.
- Messenger Bag with Velcro flap
- Insulated Hot/Cold food compartment with six mesh pockets. Perfect for breast milk bags, bottles, or virtually any hot/cold food item – like gin
- Ice pack included keeps items cool for up to 12 hours
- Laptop compartment with protective barrier (because you don’t want to use the “breastmilk seeped into my report” excuse too often)
- Purse compartment with three large pockets
- Over-the-shoulder decorative strap
- Easy-access exterior pocket (like for gum or a taser)
- Light weight and comfortable
- Easy to clean fabric
- Made in the USA
- Insulated compartment: Vinyl, PCV, and Lead free
It’s smart, stylish and retails for $129 and you have a chance to win one right here, baby!
All you have to do is check out devynbag.com and let me know if you’d like the Aqua or Purple version if you won in the comments below. You can also catch these guys on facebook and twitter. I’ll choose a random winner next Monday (Oct. 3rd).
Good luck and carry on!
P.S. This picture to the right is *exactly* how you will look if you own this bag. Fit arms, no baby weight, and able to wear a shirt that it doesn’t look like you can wear a bra with it. I NEED this bag.