I’m a big fan of baby albums that help you out. None of these blank pages and the just word “Notes” – c’mon I’m sleep deprived and have no idea what I’m supposed to be writing down right now.
So I love these personalized albums from Two Giggles.
Each album comes with 78 journaling pages with over 100 journaling prompts so everything you need to record your baby’s first year from pregnancy to one year is covered.
The sections include:
- Baby On The Way
- Sharing the News
- Pregnancy (1st, 2nd + 3rd Trimesters)
- Pregnancy Firsts
- First Glimpse (sonogram picture page)
- Anticipation (pregnancy picture page)
- Doctor Visits
- Baby Shower (Includes place for invitation)
- Our Family
- All About You (Birth date, weight, length)
- First Impressions
- Your Birth Story
- Hands + Feet
- Baby Announcement
- Newborn – 12 months (Place for picture + 3 journaling pages each month)
- Favorite Things
- Outings + Activities
- Holidays + Celebrations (there is a section each month to journal about those special occasions)
- Three unique journaling prompts each month
- First Birthday (Includes place for invitation, picture + 2 journaling pages)
The pages are printed on recycled cover stock and held in a handmade 9″ x 8″, nickel d-ring album, made from 100% recycled content FSC Certified Chipboard. It’s also all made in the U.S.
There are a ton of beautiful covers and fonts to choose from (and none of them are comic sans because everytime you use that font a kitten cries and I get diarrhea.)
I think I would choose the orange chevron version for my fake baby, Flick. Because I dig orange and chevrons big time.
How about you? Which one would you choose? Just check out Two Giggles Etsy Store and let me know which First Year album you love in the comments below, and you could win your very own personalized First Year album. You have to live in the U.S. or Canada to win (unless you can hit someone up in North America to ship it to you).
I’ll pick a random winner next Monday (October 22).
Congratulations, Amanda B. Check your email for the details and enjoy your album!