The new Ergobaby Wrap features an innovative 4D Stretch material that flexes in four directions to provide the perfect fit for parent and baby. This unique material has a luxurious feel and moves in every direction for ultimate comfort.
Designed specifically for newborns and infants, the new Ergobaby Wrap provides long lasting support that is ideal for extended wear without the concern of sagging. The unique 4D Stretch material is strong yet flexible, with just the right amount of stretch to make it easy to tie correctly. The ergonomic design provides exceptional shoulder, waist and back comfort for both parent and baby. When not in use, the Ergobaby Wrap can be folded into the front storage pocket for travel convenience.
Available in three colors: Eucalyptus, Clay or Pepper at www.ergobaby.com, as well as select retailers and specialty boutiques nationwide in February 2014.
- Different from many other wraps on the market, the Ergobaby Wrap holds baby in an ergonomic position
- Designed for newborns and infants, 6.6 to 31 pounds
- Premium fabric flexes for a perfect fit (made from a strong, 4D material)
- The right amount of stretch makes it easy to tie
- Won’t sag throughout the day from baby’s weight
- exceptional comfort – moves in every direction with you and your baby
- Folds into attached pocket
- Great for nursing
- Can also be used as a prenatal and postnatal belly band
- Machine washable
This prize will be delivered in February 2014 when the product launches so keep that in mind when entering ….. and cross your legs if you’re due today ; ) – Amy