Tired legs? Swollen ankles and feet? Varicose veins? These are some of the unpleasant side effects of pregnancy that many women suffer through without any relief. Luckily, we have an easy solution for you to try – compression socks! Don’t worry – these are not the thick, beige stockings your grandmother wears. RejuvaHealth compression socks are cute, stylish AND effective in relieving the aches and pains in your legs.
In short, RejuvaHealth compression socks apply gentle pressure to your legs. This compression, which is strongest at your ankle and decreases up your leg, helps to relieve the stress that pregnancy puts on your vascular system by increasing circulation in your legs and pushing blood back to your heart for fresh oxygen. You can read more about compression socks and pregnancy here.
BrightLife Go is giving away 3 pairs of RejuvaHealth knee high socks – you choose the style and size! RejuvaHealth product facts and features:
- Incredibly comfortable and effective
- Available in Sheer and Opaque styles
- Choose from Herringbone, Rose, Argyle, Sheer Dot, Sheer Floral and Opaque Diamond patterns.
- 15-20 mmHg of graduated compression
- Featured in Dr. Oz, InStyle Magazine, Pregnancy & New Born Buyer’s Guide, Woman’s World and more.
- FDA approved
- Designed in California
- Retail: $29.99 each
Not your style? BrightLife Go offers a wide variety of fashionable compression socks, leggings and stockings in fun colors and patterns to meet your pregnancy style needs.