AbesMarket.com is THE online marketplace for natural and organic products. Our incredible selection curates the best in natural from food, beauty, home and more. Whether you’re searching for the biggest names in natural or discovering spectacular indie brands, find them at Abe’s.
Explore over 1,900 baby & kids products natural moms love at Abe’s. From (real!) baby food to stylish onesies to non-toxic diapering and sustainable baby furniture, get them at your fingertips with free shipping on all orders over $49 and a flat $4.99 for orders under.
As a mom-to-be, you have a lot on your mind: wondering if your products are harmful shouldn’t be one of them. Our in-office review process keeps Abe’s selection outstanding and toxic chemicals out. Addicted to natural? Earn Abe’s Rewards points when you sign up for our newsletter and every time you shop with us.
Want to know a secret? Today, Abe’s is throwing our beloved Marketing Director, Michelle, the best darn surprise baby shower ever and we’re inviting you to join the fun! Follow us on Instagram (@abesmarket) to see the surprise in real time and, enter for a chance to win a $600+ gift package containing the very same gifts we’re giving Michelle!
The gift package includes the following items generously donated by Abe’s brands:
- organic baby socks from Maggie’s Organics
- ezcema-fighting Monkey Balm from Balmers
- all-natural petroleum jelly alternative from Waxelene
- Mom and Me balm gift set from Toosh
- Oatmilk Calendula Baby Kit from Babo Botanicals
- owl muslin swaddle set from Breganwood Organics
- hair & body wash, body oil and body lotion from Bathtime Baby
- BPA-free silicone mealtime set from oogaa
- radiation-blocking organic chic belly blanket from Belly Armor
- compostable tableware from Susty Party
- organic vegan candles and handmade baby accessories from objects with purpose
Celebrate with an exclusive 15% discount to Pregnant Chicken readers on Abe’s entire selection. Enter coupon code MICHELLE at checkout for 15% off your order (expires April 9th).
Open to U.S. residents (excluding Alaska and Hawaii)