I love baby gear that does double duty. The new Chicco Liteway plus pairs the functionality of a car seat carrier with the ease of an umbrella stroller. Smart!
THINGS I LOVED:
- A lightweight umbrella stroller that holds the Keyfit 30 which is an awesome carseat
- Decent storage
- Nice cup holder (dumb thing to love but I think it’s important)
- Easy fold
- Still a good price point at around $180
- Weighs 23lbs so it’s easy to toss around
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- I wish the canopy was a bit bigger
- You’re going to want to use it on smooth surfaces like malls and sidewalks
- It doesn’t just flip to convert, you have to zip and click a couple of things to shift from carseat mode to umbrella stroller mode.
Here’s a video from Chicco to show how the conversion works: