A perfect choice for babies and children offering gentle support and impressive ventilation and insulation and with quilted cover.
Cocomat is the most breathable of all Naturalmat mattresses which makes it ideal for newborns and small babies. 100% pure organic fillings offer gentle support and impressive ventilation and insulation.
- Organic lambswool
- Organic coir
- Organic cotton cover
Breathable & Organic
- Does not absorb heat or moisture
- Naturally breathable and self-ventilating materials
- Helps babies regulate their temperature and sleep through the night
- Organic lambswool is an excellent insulator, keeping children warm in cold conditions and cool in warm conditions
- Eco-friendly packaging made from paper starch and a mixture of recyclable and renewable paper sources
Anti-Allergy & Anti-Bed Bug
- A treatment of lemon, eucalyptus and lavender makes Naturalmat lambswool anti-dust mite, anti-moth and anti-mosquito
- These properties will help to reduce the risk of asthma and other allergic reactions
- Outer cover is finished with a natural compound derived from geraniol which renders them anti bed-bug
- Outer cover has zip so that it can be removed and washed at 140°F. Dust mites are killed at 135°.
Comfort & Support
- Naturalmat’s organic coir (from the outer husk of the coconut) is sourced from the only organic coconut plantation in the world
- Its superb natural spring and support ensures baby and child maintain a good posture while they are growing
- Wool is an excellent insulator and ventilator, ensuring an even temperature and helping babies to remain comfortable.
- Naturalmat’s organic lambswool comes direct from local certified organic British West Country farms
- This helps sustain local raw materials and craftsmanship and keeps the carbon footprint of the mattress low
- Outer covers are removable and can be washed at 140°F
- Extra protection is provided for the mattress with the included Naturalmat breathable organic mattress protector
Coco Mat comes complete with a removable machine washable cotton cover. A mattress protector is available separately $70. Recommended Retail: $399 Size: 28” x 52” x 5”
The Natural Mat Company was founded in 2000 in Topsham in Devon, by Mark Tremlett and Peter Tindall, who as keen sailors both became frustrated with the poor quality of synthetic mattresses found on boats.
Mark and Peter decided to look for an alternative and found natural fibers to be a more superior substitute for boating. With their knowledge and expertise they quickly developed a business making mattresses for yachts and motor boats. With the arrival of Mark’s first child, they quickly identified a need for a natural offering for babies.
With a mission to develop the perfect natural sleeping environment for babies and children, Mark and Peter set to work to create a range of pure natural fiber mattresses. After nine months, they were proud to launch the first range of natural baby mattresses. The handmade range includes organic coir, natural latex and mohair mattresses from cribs through to children’s beds. Each mattress provides parents with the peace of mind that babies will have a safe and restful night sleep on the highest quality natural fibers available today.
Naturalmat manufactures and distributes mattresses around the world from its base in Topsham, Devon. For more information visit www.naturalmatusa.com.