“The coolest – and easiest – book for new parents” – Parents magazine
You could read 34 parenting books on sleep, eating, potty training, discipline, and brain development. Or you could read Zero to Five: 70 Essential Parenting Tips Based on Science. Tracy Cutchlow cuts to the chase, summarizing the best scientific research. Seventy tips are paired with full-page photographs to create a beautiful, parent-friendly book.
“The best I’ve seen in a long time.” “My go-to source.” “Fabulous.” – Parent educators, childbirth-class teachers, early-learning advocates
Tracy addresses questions such as:
- Should I talk to my pregnant belly / newborn? Is that going to feel weird? (Yes, and absolutely.)
- How do I help baby sleep well? (Start with the 45-minute rule.)
- How can I instill a love of learning in my child? (With specific types of praise and criticism.)
- What boosts my child’s success in school? (It’s not what you think.)
- My kindergartner loves videos and cell-phone games. That’s cool, right? (If you play, too.)
- What tamps down temper tantrums? (Naming emotions out loud.)
- My sweet baby just hit a playmate / lied to me about un-potting the plant / talked back. Now what? (OK, this is a whole section of the book.)
- How do I get through an entire day of this? (With help. Lots of help.)
Zero to Five is here to help. Make it your guide to the crazy wonderful journey that is parenting. For more information, blog posts, and to sign up for Tracy’s free parenting newsletter, go to zerotofive.net. You can also find Tracy’s book on Amazon.