Got an Idea for a Guest Post on Pregnant Chicken? Great! I’m always on the lookout for great contributors and I appreciate your interest in the Burd!
What We’re Looking For
Our mission at Pregnant Chicken is to be an engaging online resource for expectant and new parents featuring advice, information, and tips to help keep your pregnancy fun. That said, we’re currently looking for funny or emotionally relatable posts about pregnancy and being a new parent. Take a poke around the blog to get a sense of the tone and topics of guest posts we typically accept.
- No minimum or maximum word count
- We can find a stock photo to accompany your post, but you’re welcome to include your own photo if you have one
- We do accept previously published posts if they were on your own personal blog, not another aggregate site
What We’re NOT Looking For
- Freelance writers who write custom content in exchange for payment or a link back
- Sponsored posts pretending to be guest posts
- Straight-up birth stories that read like journal entries
We compensate $50 for each accepted post.
How to Submit
Please read and agree to the licensing terms below and then e-mail your piece to [email protected].