Your baby’s ultrasound photograph DOES look like:
- A close-up of the craters in the moon’s surface
- A half-deflated whoopee cushion
- Your repressed childhood nightmares
- The face you’re constantly terrified you’ll see if you look out your window at night
- Play-Doh left in a patch of sunlight for too long
- Jon Lovitz
- A really, really old pumpkin. Like, it’s early May. Why do you still have a pumpkin on your porch?
- Grandpa. Not your grandpa, necessarily. Just any grandpa.
- A topographical map of a forest fire
- If there was an extra Inside Out character called Constipation
- Your mother-in-law’s baby pictures
Your baby’s ultrasound photograph DOES NOT look like:
- A baby
Leave a Comment