It’s review time again!
This time I have a Graco Glider LX.
All I can say is that gear has come a long way – even in the short time since I had an infant.
This sucker is quiet, comfy and gives your battery consumption a break.
Have a look at my super slick video to see more.
By the way, I was so busy picking Lego up off the floor that I failed to notice that my outfit made me look about 20lbs heavier than I am (I also should have taken my scarf off and put on some shoes). No matter!!! I am all about the cutting edge info and I promise to wear something more flattering next time.
If you don’t want to watch the video, here is my cheat sheet:
THINGS I LOVED:
- The whole thing plugs in so you save on batteries
- It’s super quiet and has a nice, smooth motion
- It reclines and sits up for a happy kiddo
- It’s gender neutral so plenty of kids can use it
- It’s fairly compact so it doesn’t look like NASA is in your living room
- Your baby is off the floor and closer to seat height
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- It’s a bit of a bugger to put it together because the instructions are lame (but you only have to do it once)
- I didn’t find the music any screaming hell, but I didn’t find I used the music on gear much anyway
- The vibrating feature requires batteries and is a little tricky to get at