Let’s talk stroller accessories! Do you want to turn your hand-me-down Graco into the Porsche 911 Roadster Express of Library Storytime? Have you always dreamed of putting your baby in one of those faux sheepskin stroller burrito bags even though it’s not actually that cold out? Or do you just want someplace to rest your giant coffee while you pull that CVS receipt your baby has been chewing on out of his mouth?
Either way, we’ve got you covered. Here’s our list of all the best gear to trick out your stroller.
Best Stroller Accessories:
- Can fit any stroller
- Can apparently hold 55 lbs of liquid which is approximately how much coffee new moms need
- Apparently does not attach well to snow blowers (according to one reviewer).
- Safely (and inexpensively) secures toys, pacifiers, teether, etc. to your stroller
- Hidden pocket for bottles, keys, emergency chocolates
- Offers more extensive shade and protection than traditional covers
- Folds up for convenient storage
- This sucker is a fan AND has a misting function
- Up to 10 hours runtime (low fan, low mist), using a rechargeable battery
- the fan is fully contained so little fingers can’t get at it
- It was made for the Veer Wagon but it can fit any standard cup holder (including your cup holder in the car – sorry kid, mama needs misting!)
- Basically, mosquito netting for your stroller (can use with pack n’ play too)
- protection against bugs, bees, mosquitos & flying insects
- Keeps your baby cool
- Tropical vacation, anyone?
- Simple, like the Marie Kondo of organizers
- Made out of neoprene, aka wetsuit material, so good for insulation (and very sporty)
- Stretchy drink holders to handle those venti coffee days
- Detachable wallet/phone pouch with wrist strap
- If your diaper bag doesn’t come with hooks that attach it to your stroller handles, you can invest in clips like these that will do the job (this will keep your stroller bag right where you need it – in front of you – and you won’t have to carry it)
- Perfect for very cold weather
- A warm little sleeping bag for your baby
- Top is adjustable and removable for temperature control
- Wish this came in adult sizes and I could be strolled around in a fuzzy sleeping bag, permanently
- Forces baby to keep their damn socks on because they can’t reach their feet to pull them off and throw one into a black hole, never to be found again
- At first glance, these may seem dumb but they are actually brilliant because they stay with the stroller bar – not on your hands
- Easy to access your baby, your phone, your coffee without dropping or losing a mitt
I think it takes a special kind of asshole to steal a baby stroller, but they are pricey so it happens.
- Extended cable length to loop through one or two wheels or lock your buggy to any stationary object
- 4 digit resettable combination dial; Perfect so you don’t have to worry about losing any keys
- Fits all strollers and keeps lock tucked out of the way until you’re ready to use it; Also doesn’t interfere with collapsing the stroller
- Who doesn’t love snacks on the go?!
- Tray easily detaches for dishwasher cleaning
- Quick-attach clamp with secure grip can attach to almost any shape, tube, rail or seat
- Self-adjusting drink holder securely accommodates many drink sizes
- When you have a toddler who wants to walk but needs a place to hang when they poop out
- Fits most strollers and no adaptors needed
- For ages 2 to 5 years
- Great option if you want to skip the double stroller
There are tons of great toys out there. Keep an eye out for ones that can be clipped to the stroller so they aren’t jettisoned on walks.
Are there stroller accessories that you love?
What else would you add?