PacaPod Diaper bags are “the only baby changing bag on the market with the clever 3 in1 organization system.” They are a U.K. based company and they make pretty damn sweet diaper bags.
I thought the concept sounded really cool so I asked them if I could review one.
If you don’t want to watch the video, here is my cheat sheet:
THINGS I LOVED:
- It’s really nice. I don’t think the pictures do it justice.
- The pod concept is really cool to keep everything separate – I’m even wondering if it would make a great pumping bag.
- It’s well thought out and there are a lot of extras – everything from the bottle separator to the change pad.
- It can hang off your stroller (the clips are included).
- It would be really easy to clean.
- You can use the pods on their own if you don’t want to haul the whole bag around.
- It would hold all your crap (including a laptop).
- I’m seriously considering just using it as my laptop bag and fill the cooler with Diet Coke and snacks because it looks so nice and is such a great size.
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- It isn’t the cheapest bag out there. It is really well made and the quality is reflected in the $170 price tag, however, it won’t be in everyone’s budget.
- Skip Hop Forma diaper bag has a similar concept (sure, it’s not quite as sexy) but it’s $70.
- Their competition would probably be brands like timi & leslie and Ju-Ju Be if you wanted a comparison.
Where can you buy a PacaPod Diaper Bag?
Related: Best Gender Neutral Diaper Bags